RFE on I-485 (Primary)

njgcseeker

Registered Users (C)
I have received an RFE on my I-485 case. The online status was updated on 05/26/2010 and there was a softLUD on on 05/27/2010.

Will I get the RFE notice or only the attorney gets it ?

Is there a way to know where have they sent the RFE notice ?

I had changed employer and attorney (did not file AC21) about two years ago. I had my new attorney send a G-28 when I joined the new employer. I have also changed addresses since I filed I-485 but I have updated the case with my new address using AR11.

Will my new lawyer get the RFE notice ? What are the chances that they might send it to old company's legal department or they might send it to my old address.

What shall I do if I dont see the notice in another day or two ?

njgcseeker

I have received an RFE on my I-485 case. The online status was updated on 05/26/2010 and there was a softLUD on on 05/27/2010.

Will I get the RFE notice or only the attorney gets it ?
--if lawyer filed I-485 then lawyer will get RFE letter
Is there a way to know where have they sent the RFE notice ?
------read above.
I had changed employer and attorney (did not file AC21) about two years ago. I had my new attorney send a G-28 when I joined the new employer.
-----If new attorney send a G-28 Signed by You for your I-485 or for all immigration matters then new attorney should get RFE I dont understand Why you did not file AC21?\

I have also changed addresses since I filed I-485 but I have updated the case with my new address using AR11.
---------------Form AR11 does not change your address on Pending petitions with USCIS. if you filed AR11 online then if you also updated address on Pending Petitions with Reciept numbers then only address on Petitions is changed. I dont know if you just filed AR11 or ALSO changed address for Pending Petitions (when file AR11 online then you have the option to change your address on pending Petitions)
Will my new lawyer get the RFE notice ? What are the chances that they might send it to old company's legal department or they might send it to my old address.
-----------------Talk to your new Lawyer. As I dont have info if you or your lawyer send address update for I-485 by letter or online
What shall I do if I dont see the notice in another day or two ?
---it takes 7-10 days for the letter. My guess is that RFE is for AC21 letter or Job offer letter of new Employer.
njgcseeker
------------------