RFE on I-485..please advice..

-76-

Registered Users (C)
I got a LUD on my I-485 today (9/19) after 5 months.. with the following message -
"we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."
I did not change jobs / address.. Any clue what the RFE could be ??:confused:

Can be medical or employment verification - those are the popular RFEs for i485 nowadays.

i got same msg change on 485

I got a LUD on my I-485 today (9/19) after 5 months.. with the following message -
"we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service."
I did not change jobs / address.. Any clue what the RFE could be ??:confused:

I too got exactly same msg, i recd RFE, it's on EVL, paystubs, tax returns with all W-2s. Yours could be the same i guess.

thanks vitale & sree2005 for the ideas..will keep u updated once i receive the RFE

Details of my RFE dated 9/19 & recd. by my lawyer on 9/25 are as follows -
- Biographic Information G-325A
- W-2 forms & tax returns for 2004, 2005 & 2006
- Pay stubs for 6 months
- EVL on company letter head
I am asked to respond within 30 days...
Do I see any light @ end of the tunnel..Please advise !!

I got an email about RFE on 9/28, waiting for details.

On Oct 1st leaving my GC filed employer to someone else and I get hit with RFE. USCIS works in mysterious ways :mad:.

I hope they don't deny my case stating you did not file AC 21.

Last edited by a moderator: