RFE on I-140: Provide info that you have 3 yrs of experience

amolkomawar

Hi,
This is my first posting to this forum. I got REF on I-140: provide information that you have 3 years of experience prior 8/18/2000 (PD). Experience I have shown while sumitting application comes out nearly 2 yrs prior to this date. Please guide me what shall I do, I have more than 3 yrs experience prior to the date 8/18/200 but not shown. To give more background, I am using substitution labor certificate from some one else. While submitting on 04/15/2004 I had shown 6 yrs experience total. And labor certificate says that masters degree (3+2) and 3 yrs of experience, which I had at the time of filing. But it was unclear to me from lawer that 3 yrs needs to be before 8/18/2000 ( on which laber certificate was approved.) I recently got my 2nd EAD approved, I am guessing that this has triggered to consider my case I-140.

yuren said:
Could you also share your officer code.

Submit evidence that you obtained the required 3 years experience in the job offered or the required 3 years of experience in the related occupation before 8/18/2000. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s). Some of the experience letters were for employment after 8/18/2000 and cannot be used towards the establishment of the alien’s 3 year requirement in the ETA 750.