RFE on H1B Extension

rat_race

Registered Users (C)
Received the following RFE on H1B Extension.

1. copies of signed contracts between the petitioner and XXX (my name)

2. a complete itinery of services or engagements that specifies the dates of each service or engagement, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and the names and address of the establishment, venues, or locations where the services will be performed for the period of time request; and

3. copies of signed contractual agreements, statements of work, work orders, service agreements, and letter between the petitioner and the authorised officials of the ultimate end-client companies where the work will actually be performed that specifically list XXX (my name) on the contracts and provides a detailed description of the duties the beneficiary will perform, the qualifications that are required to perform the job duties, salary or wage paid, hours worked, benefits, a brief description of who will supervise the beneficiary and their duties, and any other related evidence.

NOTE: The evidence must show speciality occupation work for the beneficiary with the actual end-client company where the work will ultimately be performed. Merely providing contracts between the petitioner, through any other consultaants or staffing agencies, to an ultimate end-client.

My employer is a small consulting company for whom I work on corp-to-corp positions. Now my employer is saying that he cannot reply this RFE and asked me to work on EAD. I would like him to atleast reply the RFE. Any advise in this direction would be highly appreciated. Need to reply by Jan 29.

My Brief History

1. Entered US on 10/2005
2. Worked for Client A from 12/2005 to 11/2006 in State XX
3. Worked for client B from 01/2007 to 12/2007 in State YY
3. Out of US from 01/2008 07/2008 (In India)
4. Entered US on 07/2008
5. Worked for client C from 07/2008 to 10/2008 in State YY
6. Started Working for Client D from 01/2009 in State ZZ

Thanks
Raj

Last edited by a moderator:
I suspect that your employer is unable to comply. You were out of status during your periods of unemployment if you were not paid. By providing documents, he points out this problem and is in trouble with the DOL. If you press him on this issue, he is likely to terminate you.

If you wish to work with him, do as he asks.

For more authoritative advise and a better abnalysis of your situation, you need to see your own attorney.