RFE on Education at NSC- Urgent Advice needed!!!!

tc2007

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I got an RFE on Education at NSC after converting to premium.
Labor filed under EB3 . Edu Qualification states Bach. Degree. required with Foriegn Equvivalent Accepted. Section 8-B is empty.

I have 3 year BSC Math from India + 2 Year Aptech + 8 years exp.
While filing I140, I got an evaluation combining all above and equating to US Bach degree. RFE says this is not acceptable and they need proof of US Bach Equiv.

I am guessing that i need to get another evaluation converting my 3 year degree to 4 year degree. Not counting Aptech and Exp.

My question is : will this work. Does anyone have approval after getting this type of evaluation? From where did u get the evaluation.

Please let me know. This is very urgent since the 485 dates are getting current for one month and I am on my 6th year now.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

try trustforte they are cheap and are widely used. I am also under similar situation, but instead of RFE they gave me straight denial. you are atleast lucky, chances are that it will be approved upon submission of proper evaluation

Hi
I got an RFE on Education at NSC after converting to premium.
Labor filed under EB3 . Edu Qualification states Bach. Degree. required with Foriegn Equvivalent Accepted. Section 8-B is empty.

I have 3 year BSC Math from India + 2 Year Aptech + 8 years exp.
While filing I140, I got an evaluation combining all above and equating to US Bach degree. RFE says this is not acceptable and they need proof of US Bach Equiv.

I am guessing that i need to get another evaluation converting my 3 year degree to 4 year degree. Not counting Aptech and Exp.

My question is : will this work. Does anyone have approval after getting this type of evaluation? From where did u get the evaluation.

Please let me know. This is very urgent since the 485 dates are getting current for one month and I am on my 6th year now.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Try to evalaution which shows your Degree is equivalent to Bachelors from US. You need course by Course evalaution for this. Try degree people.com sheila denzig

since your labor accepts Foreign education equivakent if you do single evalution it will go through

all the best

Your labor determines if you fall under skilled EB3 or Professionsal EB3. It should 2 years can be substituted to equiv 4 year degree.

SG