RFE on EAD

lnkoya

Registered Users (C)
Is there any process delay in Adjudicating 485 While Yu get rfe in EAD. I have a question whether csc will detach 765 application from 485 family packet and sent separetely to division3 or the whole 485 packet goes to division 3 to processing 765

ead-rfe

my wife (H4) got rfe for ead for two photographs only
rfe recd by lawyer - no copy recd by me

details
handle on ciba\'s site is \'rrg\'
csc I-485
EB2-RIR - India - DBA-Sys Admin
WAC-01-270-5xxxx
rd July 15 2001
nd aug 27 2001
ap recd for all three (self+wife+ daughter) dt October 16 2001
fp done on november 27 2001 as scheduled
ead recd for self on december 12 2001
sent ead -rfe reply on December 16th 2001
avm message for I-485 says \'fp results recd on dec 6-pending review\'
avm message for ead(wife) says \'mailed rfe\'

Got RFE for EAD for both myself and my wife....

They need a copy of I-140 approval notice for both me and my wife and a copy of a marriage certificate for my wife\'s case. No, I don\'t think the RFE on the EAD has any bearing on your I-485 processing. They are processed by different divisions. I-765\'s are separated from your family pack and sent to the division that processes I-765\'s. Its almost 100% certain that my wife and I will get our EAD approvals before the I-485 approvals even get assigned. I am almost happy to get RFE for EAD for the reasons I did because it means that my I-485 package has those documents attached to it(I sent those docs with my total package) and so I will hopefully not get an RFE for this reason on my I-485.

No Title

Thanks DeeRod. I am also presuming the same. As I did My fp on 20th dec and fbi sent the same to INS on 21\'st and on 21\'st when I checked avm for 765,I got rfe and now I have a little bit of worry whether my 485 avm will change or not in the next couple of days.