RFE on EAD

pinkie123

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Myself and my Husband applied for EAD on Jan 22 2007. This is the 3rd time we are applying for EAD.
My husband is the Primary applicant (EB2)
I got an email that my EAD is approved on March 13th but, I got a email today (March 14th) that a RFE has been issued to my husband.
We are shocked and surprised as what RFE can be issued for EAD and that too when applying 3rd time.
We are getting very nervous as to what the RFE could be.
Anyone in the same boat. ANy idea what can be the RFE.

-Cheers
Pinkie123

Hi All,
Myself and my Husband applied for EAD on Jan 22 2007. This is the 3rd time we are applying for EAD.
I got an email that my EAD is approved on March 13th but, I got a email today (March 14th) that a RFE has been issued to my husband.
We are shocked and surprised as what RFE can be issued for EAD and that too when applying 3rd time.

-Cheers
Pinkie123

It could be any thing so simple, one received RFE that the photos are more than 30 days old and he used them before in another application (As he said, they are taken very recent), may be something like that, another RFE; we need a copy of your I-94 front and back (actually he send this with his/her application). The good point is that, if they receive this RFE, they will issue the EAD whithin one week MOSTLY.

what kind of RFEs do you guys get for EAD renewal? I am scared because this time I am trying t do it myself without attorney.

Hi All,

-Cheers
Pinkie123

Hello,

Did you efile or paper file? if efile call customer service to check if they have his biometrics results.
Check to see if you send a copy of your old EAD, 485 pending notice, your confirmation notice (if efiled), drivers license.
Check to see if the pictures on the EAD and DL are light and recognizable. If not, the RFE could be for that.

this is all i can think of at the moment.

goodluck and keep us posted.