RFE on EAD Please Help

testgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I recieved an RFE on my wife's EAD. I am little confused about the wording. Please help me to reply this.

>> If you are not the prinicipal of the form I-140 , but are a spouse or a dependent, submit evidence of the prinicipal's approval form of I-140 along with Alien number and documentation as to your relationship. Such evidence for determining relationship can be , but not llimited to a copy of marriage certificate and/or birth certificates.

Do i have send both Marriage certificate and Birth certficate or any other document ?...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
TESTGC

How about marriage/birth certificates and wedding photographs (I do know that in India when a spouse applies for F-2 of H-4, the consular does ask for weeding photographs)

My wife got the same RFE

We included a copy of 1-140 and a copy of the marriage certificate.

She got her approval and the card last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I include my I140 and a copy of marriage certificate, and she got approved last week.

For the same RFE i have included I-140, marriage certificate, joint account bank statement and Lease agreement. Sent the response last week and wating for approval.

I recd the RFE letter sent by BCIS.

1)It is for 140 Approval notice.
2) Photo ID. the wordings are exactly like this
"Photo ID: Your APplication is missing docmuents establishing Identity. Be advised that if you submit black and white photocopies that do not clearly show your facial features and biographical information your case may be denied. It is recommended that you submit a COLOR photocopy(ies) slightly enlarged or the Originals of the documents listed below.
A CURRENT photo identity document sucha as a PASSPORT SHOWING YOUR PICTURE AND NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH. Or a driver's liscence or another type of photo id issued by a govt agency with the same information and/or fingerprint. The IDENTITY document photocopy must 'CLEARLY SHOW' the facial features of the applicant and the biological information.

I took the photocopy of the page of the passport which has the foto and information and the page whihc contains the VISA and I-94 all in color and enlarged.
Also Drivers; license enlarged (both sides in one page) color
and I-140 approval copy.

IS THE ABOVE information enough or should I put all the pages of the passport.

PLEASE HELP!!

Parshu

Hi ALL,

My EAD says Approved ........online status.

Back ground:-
RD ND 05/21/2003
RFE 07/17/2003 (140 approval copy and Photo id)
RFE replied 07/24/2003 . Status changed on june 25th saying rcd by INS on 07/25/2003
Now it says Approved on 07/30/2003.

For RFE I sent..
140 approval copy,
Drivers's license color enlarged copy (enlarged 115%) at kinkos
Passport just ID page same color same as above
H-1 Visa Stamp Page. same as above

Mailed by me and not by lawyer.

Thanks all
Parshu

Just came to know that BCIS has issued RFE for my wife's EAD while they have approved EAD and AP for me.

We will wait and see what the RFE is all about. Looks like BCIS want to create more work for themselves. They approved my wife's EAD without any RFE when we filed I-485 last year so what's new they want to know this year.

I got exactly same RFE for my wife, but if was for her AP. I sent my I-140 and merrige certificate. for my daughter I sent my I-140 and her birth certificate.