RFE on EAD (for renewal)

hyd_chap

Registered Users (C)
I have received an email from USCIS this morning:

-------
On March 4, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days
have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
-----

E-filed for the renewal on 01/13/05. Done with Picture and Fingerprinting at ASC last saturday. I don't know what additional information are they looking for?

Any ideas as to what kind of RFE's that the folks are receiving these days?

Thanks.
- hyd_chap

Last edited by a moderator:
Update ..

OK, here is an update ..

My RD for e-filed EAD 01/13/05.

I have received the RFE. It was to urge me to attend ASC for photo and fingerprint. In fact, I have attended ASC on 02/26 and the RFE was issued on 02/28 (I'm guessing they did not get the results from ASC by 02/28). I have responded to RFE on the same day I received it (03/10). On 03/11 the message was changed that they have received the response of RFE and blah blah ..

From that point onwards LUDs were changing every business day .. 03/11, 03/14, 03/15, 03/16. Any guesses, what's happening there??

- hyd_chap

Go have a Hyderabadi Briyani....!

Dude, your approval is around the corner...!

I'm not an astrologer but, I have seen similar LUDs on few other folks in this as well as other fourms who have received approvals after series of LUD changes....