RFE on EAD & AP

chan2004

Registered Users (C)
RFE on EAD & AP
I am new to this forums. Last week, I got an RFE on EAD & AP. I got couple of questions.

1) If I send the response within a week. How long does it take to approve my EAD & AP ?
2) I got a small problem with my DL. I am a Canadian immigrant.Last Yr I planned to migrate to Toronto and applied DL in Toronto. They took my US DL & gave Toronto DL. I took duplicate DL copy before going to Canada.
If I send the passport photo page and my old US DL. Is this going to effect my status or EAD or AP Approval? Is USCIS going to check my records.

Please advise.
-Chan

What are the contents of the RFE ???

I got RFEs for EAD and AP as well for my spouse (requesting my I-140 and I-485 receipt). After I send the RFEs it was about 2 weeks that both my cases got approved.

Could you post WAC numbers please?

1. That is totally up to the case officers, we have people who have gotten approved within 3 days to people whose cases have been pending for 6 months.
2. Why do you need to send a copy of your driving licence to anybody? To the best of my knowledge there is no need.

RFE for EAD & AP is to send 2 clear copies of photo identification. is it ok if i just send the passport photo color copy?

Is it normal to ask photo identification pages for an RFE?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot,
Chan