RFE on E-Filed EAD

prq20

Registered Users (C)
I-765 status changed as RFE sent..... Wondering what it could be....
I sent all supporting documents to NSC and went for the FP & Photo... Any inputs?

Last time I had e-filed, I got RFE asking me to send the Photographs. I had not sent it with the application, because I guess the application does not ask to send them.

Thanks for the reply. Well, I had biometrics appointment where they took my FP and Photograph so I think that is not the case.I sent a copy of my I-485 pending, online receipt, and copies on my old EADs related to my OPT (2003). I did not apply for an EAD because I am working on H1.
What else it could be?

guys

dont e-file. its total BS. I had filed and got RFE and I didn't get RFE for 2 months and then got it was asking bio-metric and then I did and sent copy of fp for rfe reply and then it got reply. I had filed EAD 4 times and one time it was E-filed and all headache of RFE, contact lawyers office, contact USPS is they missed.

so never file E-file its BS

dice12
I-485 pending since dec.04

Received RFE today. It is about compliance to the NSEERS registration requirement. Well, I complied to the requirement and USCIS should have record in their databse as FIN number was issued by their system only.

I will send a copy of my I-94 for them to do research on in their precious time.