RFE on Actual Degree Certificates

click4ramesh

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I have completed my B.COM from Gulbarga University(karnataka) and MBA from Bangalore University. For these 2 degrees i have only the mark sheets and the Provisional degree certificate from respective colleges.

USCIS is requesting for the actual degree certificates from university and it looks like it's going to take 6 months for me the receive the degree certificates from respective universities.

Did some one face a similar situation on this, in that case what did you guys do? any alternative documents? Some one please help me on this, i need to respond to the RFE latest by end of August 2007.

Thank you,
Ramesh

Speak with your University get your transcripts and provisinal degree verified from your university. I got the same query I have verified degree from Bangalore university and responded to the referance waiting for approval.

Degree verification

my employer recieved a query regarding my degree and few other like tax returns. My degree is verified and sent to the CSC.
my 140 is cleared and 485 applied on 25th aug 2007. what happens if my H1B gets denied. can I still be legal?

India EB3
Labour Filed 07/23/2004
Labour approved 11/11/2006
140 approved Date 02/28/2007
485, AP & EAD filed 07/26/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 file date

Did you say your I-485 was filed on August 25th? I thought the deadline was August 17th.

h1b intent to deny

urgent help i got query to submit orginal certificat's with in the time frame limit if not my h1b is going to deny what happens if it is deny i got EAD recently please help me urgent to take right decision