RFE on 485

roshan18

Registered Users (C)
I got this RFE for my 485...

Hospital records that show name of child and name of both parents; Medical records that show name of child and name of both parents; School records that show name of child and name of both parents; Census records that show name of child and name of both parents; Church records in the form of a certificate under the seal of the church where baptism, dedication, presentation or comparable rite occurred within 2 months of birth showing the date and place of the child's birth, date of the religious ceremony, and the names of the child's parents.

In addition, the document submitted for marriage is apparently not valid either. The USCIS has asked for the following: birth certificate for children showing both parents' names; rent receipts in both names or deed records showing joint ownership of property; joint income tax returns; joint bank accounts.

this is easy rfe?
any body got this type of RFE BEFORE..

Please advice..

Thanks..

Do you have children? We have recieved similar RFE, but we do not have children, so it just asked everything else and if case we have children then birth certificate for them.
My advice, just send everything you got to prove the bona fide marriage. We sent common medical insurance, car insurances, property insurance, bank accounts, marriage certificate and lease documents. It was not enough for NSC so they transferred spouse's case to local office. Kind of absurd, because to the interview I will bring the same damn documents. I do not have anything else!

i have 2 years old daughter, what u did for birth certificate?

U sends the affidavit for birth certificates?

Send the copy of daughters birth certicicate. It should have your and your spouses name on it. As for me, I do not have any children yet...

Hi, My wife got the similar RFE about the marraige. We responded with our joint fed tax return, joint bank account statement, my health insurance coverage document where her name as spouse is shown, my passport where her name as added spouse. Also we resubmited the marraige registration certifcate issued by a state government registration dept in India. After we submitted all these, both of our 485's got approved and we received our cards. Good luck.

bhakum said:
Hi, My wife got the similar RFE about the marraige. We responded with our joint fed tax return, joint bank account statement, my health insurance coverage document where her name as spouse is shown, my passport where her name as added spouse. Also we resubmited the marraige registration certifcate issued by a state government registration dept in India. After we submitted all these, both of our 485's got approved and we received our cards. Good luck.

bhakum,

Did you receive any RFE on your I-485?

I have been notified RFE on myself and wife's I-485, yet to receive the actual papers though. I am thinking they may ask about status/marriage/employment/BirthCertificate etc. Did you have any such RFE and how did you respond if so?

Thanks

damascus said:
bhakum,

Did you receive any RFE on your I-485?

I have been notified RFE on myself and wife's I-485, yet to receive the actual papers though. I am thinking they may ask about status/marriage/employment/BirthCertificate etc. Did you have any such RFE and how did you respond if so?

Thanks
damascus,

I did not receive any RFE for my 485 but my wife did (about the marraige).

Thanks

I-485 RFE on birth certificate

I received (actually lawyer) the RFE papers and the RFE is about myself and my spouse's birth certificate being not proper. we are from INDIA

I obtained and made ready the following documents:

myself:
-birth certificate. This is issued from a M.R.O not the birth registration office. I am from a very remote village in Andhraprdesh and there is no seperate registration office. M.R.O gives birth certificates based on SSLC certificate.
-Got affidavit from Mother (father deceased).
-Got affidavit from Uncle

Spouse:
-Non-availability of birth certificate from Municipal birth registration office.
-Got affidavit from Father&Mother.
-Got affidavit from Aunt.

I will be sending the following documents as well to USCIS -> SSC certificate copy, drivers license in india.

Is those documents enough? Shall I get birth certificate from INDIAN Consulate as well?

Thanks a lot for any inputs.

Damascus,

Did you not send the listed documents (your birth certificate from MRO and the affidavit from your mother and uncle and your wife's birth certificate non-availability and affidavits for her) before? Are you send them first time in response to the RFE you received now or are you resending them?

usha03 said:
Damascus,

Did you not send the listed documents (your birth certificate from MRO and the affidavit from your mother and uncle and your wife's birth certificate non-availability and affidavits for her) before? Are you send them first time in response to the RFE you received now or are you resending them?

That's a good question. First time when I filed I-485, I was not knowing the exact requirements for Birth Certificate. I have got Birth certificate from my high school in my village and my wife got Birth vertificate from a civil surgeon in the birth place(not her native place). We did attach the SSC cerficate as well with I-485. Lawyer did not mension anything insufficient about them at that time.

I have to yet to reply to the RFE. I have the said documents as mensioned in previous post and just wondering what else should/can I provide.

TIA

Hospital records that show name of child and name of both parents;
Medical records that show name of child and name of both parents;
School records that show name of child and name of both parents;
Census records that show name of child and name of both parents;

Thay asked like this in your RFE?

roshan18 said:
Hospital records that show name of child and name of both parents;
Medical records that show name of child and name of both parents;
School records that show name of child and name of both parents;
Census records that show name of child and name of both parents;

Thay asked like this in your RFE?

Not the exact text but very similiar- Hospital, medical, school, census, religious, govt issued identity cards.

I guess that is failry standard text for Birth certificate RFE.

What is your plan for the RFE?

Hi All
Pls someone answer me!!!!!!!!

I dont know whether this is the right place to post this question but, I need your help!!
My I140 was approved on 01/19/2006.
Now I see a LUD on my approved I140 on 03/29.There is no message change though.
The message is just that "My case has been approved on 01/19 ........."
I have not changed the employer or attorney..

I am really getting scared why there is a LUD on my approved I140? Is it something to worry about?
I checked with my lawyer and he has not received any notification from USCIS.
Anyone else have seen such LUD's?

Thanks
Pinkie123

Don't worry Pinkie probably internal processing or chances of getting approval in I-485 soon. Don't worry nobody gets RFE on approved petitions..relax.

Thanks for your reply..
Makes me feel better.
I checked with my senator and found out that my case is stuck in Namecheck.
So , I am not hoping 485 approval any soon.
I hope they are not working again on my approved case.

Thanks
Pinkie

usha03 said:
Damascus,

I remember both of us filed at the same time. Recently we(spouse and myself). comleted the FP for Code 1. But no LUD or message change after that.

Did you get FP notice for code 1 in recent? Please share your experience

GCdeewana said:
I remember both of us filed at the same time. Recently we(spouse and myself). comleted the FP for Code 1. But no LUD or message change after that.

Did you get FP notice for code 1 in recent? Please share your experience
Hi GCdeewana,

Me and my family did our FP (I remember it to be Code 3) in May 2005. Since then nothing more.