RFE Notification

jay_gc

Registered Users (C)
:(
Hi,

I just checked the online status and found that a notice has been mailed by BCIS today requesting additional evidence or information. I do not have the exact details at this time but will keep you posted.

Have a nice weekend.

RD: Dec 31
ND: Jan 28
eac-02-096-xxxxx

I think

if you have the job and not much complications then you probably should be a lucky guy since within 2 weeks of the rfe receipt, the cases are usually approved.
But you can get all the ducks (last 6 paystubs, w2, tax returns, employment letter ... ) in a row by the time you get the rfe notice

At least BCIS is already working on your case. EAC-02-096-5xxxx is a high number considering that many November and some October folks are still waiting.

I hope you have no problems submitting the stuff for RFE and wish you fast approval!

Thank you guy's.

I did change my job.

Actually, I was forced to change my my job, a year after RD, since my previous employer was laying off in thousands.

My current pay is at least 25% more than what was indicated in my labour certification and job duties are similar with additional responsibilities in leading a project team.

I am not sure whether the increased pay is a cause for concern. I will find out shortly what the RFE is all about.

Wish good luck to all of you.