RFE not yet received

arcdocs

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys. BCIS website says RFE for 485 was mailed by TSC on 08/08/03. Today it is 15 days since that date and neither my lawyer nor I have received the RFE. Anyone else in the forum who have experienced such a long gap between anything being mailed from TSC until the date of actual receipt?

RD: 07/18/01
ND: 08/28/01
FP: 12/20/02
RFE: 08/08/03
Approval: ???

Hey arcdoc
My message said they had send a notice for finger printing on june 13 th which I have never recd till date .I had already done my finerprinting in 1st week of june Donot know how much to relie on these messages these days hope this helps
Kidsdoc

Contact NSC

Hi - I would suggest you contact NSC and tell them that you have not received the RFE. Maybe they will issue another copy of the same. Best Of Luck

call Ins

Hi arcdocs
call Ins immediately, because after issuing rfe, the time frame is 3 months, if you dont respond in 3 months, they will cancel your I-485 application, call 1-800 number they will find out what happened, good luck

I am in same boat as you are but little different. My case is with VSC. RD - 02-15-02. On Aug 4th my status changed to RFE issued. Since then almost every day I have been calling my lawyer and pestering them if they received the notice. Two weeks later status changed to RFE response received. I know for sure that neither my lawyer nor my employer haven't received any notice. I don't know what type of info they received from us while we never got anything and didn't provide any response. My lawyer told me that they must have updated my case by mistake instead of someone else's who in fact responsed to an RFE.

Well done BCIS!!!

The same thing happened to my wife last year for her Advance Parole case. The online status changed to RFE sent, which we never received. Then 3 weeks later, it changed to response received, which we never sent!! Then after repeated calls to senators, congressmen and the INS the case got approved after 6 months.

I havent recd a finger printing notice that they supposedly sent out on 8/8/03 !! I wonder if this might be related to the blackout ??

samira_jung,

Make sure you call the 800 number and inform them. That is the only way they would know about this. Unless of course the notice was returned as undeliverable for some reason. Maybe, the blackout screwed up the sorting system of the US postal service during those days.