RFE not received over 3 months

guowx

Registered Users (C)
online shows that my wife's I-485 RFE was mailed out in Nov. 20, 2002 and should be sent the documents back to CSC in 3 months. Following is what i did in the 3 months.

Most posibility that we did not received the notice is we moved out this mailing address.

However, after 14 days this notice was not received, i went immediately to CSC to change the new address and requsted to re-mail this notice to the new address. The immigration office told me that she placed this request into the computer system. the re-mail will sent out in one month.

In the end of December, I sent a fax to CSC about this RFE notice. CSC's reply is that the address has been updated, but not mention what about the RFE notice.

In January, I sent a letter to CSC about this RFE notice, no response from CSC.

Last month, I sent the second fax to CSC, it has been 20 days that we have not got the response from CSC.

because we submitted I-485 without a lawyer (the lawyer did I-140's job), is there anyguy here with a similar experience? what I can do now? all your suggestion is greatly appreciated.

As far as I know INS mails are not forwarded. Why did the IIO say that it will take a month to resend the RFE. It shouldn't take more than a few days to resend it. Those people are so full of s***.

Keep calling them up untill you get a IIO who will help you. Verify your address everytime and ask them to resend it.