RFE mess?

batde

Registered Users (C)
On 9/25 - LUD on our I-485 – no message change.
2 hours later we got the happy e-mail – the I-140 NIW got approved – great!
See our post: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=265020

On Friday 9/28 we received a mail with RFE – please send us your medical documents (RFE for each of us: my husband and me). Of course we submitted these documents in March, but apparently they LOST IT!

Yesterday 10/3 - LUD and message changed: on October 3 we sent you an RFE.
An other RFE?
Today 10/4 - LUD without changed message.

What does it mean? Are they sending more than 1 RFE? I thought if they send RFE they list all requests in one letter.

Does someone experienced something similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
On 9/25 - LUD on our I-485 – no message change.
2 hours later we got the happy e-mail – the I-140 NIW got approved – great!
See our post: http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=265020

On Friday 9/28 we received a mail with RFE – please send us your medical documents (RFE for each of us: my husband and me). Of course we submitted these documents in March, but apparently they LOST IT!

Yesterday 10/3 - LUD and message changed: on October 3 we sent you an RFE.
An other RFE?
Today 10/4 - LUD without changed message.

What does it mean? Are they sending more than 1 RFE? I thought if they send RFE they list all requests in one letter.

Does someone experienced something similar?

Maybe your case is being approved. LUD (not the LUD right after sending RFE) is a good sign after your RFE was responded.

the thing is, we didn't responded yet. We asked the doctor to submit the med. documents again and we are waiting for him.
In the meantime we got the e-mail that RFE was mailed to us (this was yesterday) and we didn't got it yet, so we don't know what this is about.
I am just wondering if they know what they are doing.... first RFE for medical documents without an e-mail and message changed and now an other RFE, with I don't know what kind of request. Seems crazy!

I have similar experience, very confused

the thing is, we didn't responded yet. We asked the doctor to submit the med. documents again and we are waiting for him.
In the meantime we got the e-mail that RFE was mailed to us (this was yesterday) and we didn't got it yet, so we don't know what this is about.
I am just wondering if they know what they are doing.... first RFE for medical documents without an e-mail and message changed and now an other RFE, with I don't know what kind of request. Seems crazy!

you might see my another thread.

I got LUD on 9/17/07 with NO msg change. received the call from lawyer on 9/25/07. Mailed the medical and photos( CIS lost them!!) on 9/27/07 to lawyer. Lawyer sent out on 10/1/07 and received by CIS on 10/2/07. I got LUD change and email saying they sent out RFE on 10/3/07. Today I got another LUD but no msg change, still saying they sent out RFE on 10/3/07. I double they really have another RFE.

after you mail out the medical, watch your LUD carefully.

This is crazy

Zinchak,
I got second RFE not sure whats in it , I shall update your guyz there.

Wish me luck ..

EB3 RIR (PD /10/02)
Xfer VSC to TSC
485 RCVD RFE on 06/07 for Paystubs and EVL
RSPNDed to RFE on 07/07
Called TSC on 7/27 lady says pending name check
Requested for SR on 9/10
LUD on 10/02 RFE sent..

Same thing for my spouse. First RFE was sent in July and we responded to it. Yesterday we received an email and a LUD about a RFE being sent out. Totally confused to see 2 RFE's within a span of 3 months and my case stuck in name check for 3.5 years !!

Hope it's some system glitch. With Nov bulletin out there seems no hope.

Zinchak,
I got second RFE not sure whats in it , I shall update your guyz there.

Wish me luck ..

EB3 RIR (PD /10/02)
Xfer VSC to TSC
485 RCVD RFE on 06/07 for Paystubs and EVL
RSPNDed to RFE on 07/07
Called TSC on 7/27 lady says pending name check
Requested for SR on 9/10
LUD on 10/02 RFE sent..