RFE-letter - very urgent

Did you get an RFE ( Has the status changed )???

If not how do you know that there is a RFE generated for you?

Thanks,
udp.

The RFE was issed on case 4 weeks ago. The Rfe letter was sent to my company. My company Legal cell is not sending me the RFE letter.

Is there a way to get this RFE letter from INS ?

That's ridiculous they cannot 'NOT' send you the RFE letter. Take it up with your boss. I believe it is your legal right to get the communication from the INS.

When the employer retains a lawyer and files G-28 on your behalf, all INS correspondence only goes to the Representative mentioned on the G-28. (Exception: Plastic Card & Approval Notice)

If you do not want that, a new G-28 must be filed using yourself as the representative. This may be highly unlikely as employers rarely do so.

The only option is to be nice to the lawyer/employer and obtain a copy. Till someone obtains the GC, applicants have to be aware of maintaining good relationship (whether we like it or not)

Well .. if you are represented by your company lawyers, why does it matter for you to know what the RFE is all about?
They will take care of everything; well, at least my lawyers do :)

RFE

Hi Friends,

In case of RFE , will INS web site give the details of the RFE ?

Thanks in advance.

sumer2002

I don't think the web site will tell you the RFE detais. Even the IIO can't see what the RFE is about. You should definitely talk to your company attorney. Good luck.

I have spoken to an immigration attorney and he said that we can request "Hand-written" RFE from INS . This means the IIO would write the person's(applicant's) address on the envelope and send it to the person . If I request "Hand-written" RFE , will it create any future problems ? The Attorney has not answered this question.

Any Ideas ?