RFE issued

ASN

Registered Users (C)
RFE was issued on my case on 2nd May. Details not known yet.Shall keep u guys informed. No RFE for spouse.
Dont know whether to be happy that my case was touched at last or dejected becos of the RFE :confused:

No need to feel dejected, it's a good sign. You should be elated. Quickly answer the rfe mostly it might be asking for employment letter, w2/tax returns for last 3 years. Then u are on your way for approval. Good Luck

ASN

I saw some posting on this site, Someone was asked to submit 6 months pay stub and he had only 1 and 1/2 month pay stub, so he responded with that and he got the approval. You send whatever you have and always be fair with INS.
Best of Luck.

its been a week since RFE was issued and i have still not recd the mail.How long does it take

my lawyer recd the RFE notice today. RFE is for employment letter. No paystubs or W2. Has anyone got this kind of RFE.My lawyer says i should reply only want is asked for.Do u guys think the same.

Most of the RFE's give you plenty of time to reply... you can wait until almost the end to get as many pay stubs as you can... thats just an idea... its not any legal advice...
Good luck:eek: