RFE issued

RichardB

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

RD 01/01
ND 02/01
LIN-01-096-XXXXX

RFE issued on 02/02 for BC.

The company lawyer who is looking after the case is on vacation for couple of weeks. My questions to Immi guru\'s please some light:

1. Can I (the applicant) send the BC along with I-485 receipt directly to INS?.
2. What else I have to attach to the reply to RFE; if any (please mention).

Thanks,

You need the RFE letter and the envelop which they send along with it.

They specifically ask you place the RFE letter (send by INS) on top of the requested evidence. The Letter has your file No., A# and also a bar code. Please make copies of all correspondence.

If its just a week or two, keep things ready and sent it as soon as your attorney arrives.

Send School certificate

Please provide more specific to your RFE. Is BC RFE for affidavits?.
I would send Governtment issued School certificate if you have one which shows your date of birth alongwith RFE response.

I had RFE on BC for affidavits. And I did send affidavits with my government issued Secondary school leaving mark certificate and High school mark certificate alongwith my RFE response through lawyer. I got approved yesterday.

And I would strongly recommend send response through lawyer, because they normally send very storng and nice cover letter alongwith whatever documents we are providing to them. If it is one or two weeks I would wait for lawyer.

Hope this helps you.

If you need more info please let us know.

Don\'t worry you will get your approval as soon as INS receives your response. This RFE is just formality.

God Bless you and all.