RFE issued Sept 18 Recd. on Oct 4 and Approved as per AVM on OCT 17

ND-01-046

Hi Friends,

I am sure many of you who have RFEs issued are waiting anxiously for the approval. I think there is light at the end of this long tunnel .

Here are my details

EB2
India EAC-01-046-XXXXXXX
RFE issued on Sept. 18 received by attorney on Sept 21 replied on Sept 27
received by INS on Oct 4 (according to AVM) and heard the AVM message of approval that the case was approved on Oct 17. Now waiting for courtsey copy.

I hope this message kindles hope in many of green card applicants who have received RFEs.

My best wishes for all of you.

No Title

Congratulation. Have you talked to any IIO? My RFE is issued on Sept. 18, too. And AVM updated the receipt on Oct 3 and says "it will take 365 - 540 days to process...." Do you hear the same message before? My RFE only ask Employment statement and Pay stub. How about you? I just called IIO on Oct. 17 and she said one year again. I am very confusion and scared. Please share more details her. Thanks a lot.

H.

Congrats!

Hi,

What did they ask you in your rfe, is that your current employment letter and Paystubs ? Is that true?

Thanks

RFE Message

The message was the same as you have for your case. My RFE asked for pay stubs , employment letter and legible copies of I94. I am sure your case will be approved soon.

I also got approval

EB2
China
I-485 ND: Nov, 2000
RFE issued: Sept. 18
RFE received by INS: Oct. 3
Talked to IIO once on Oct. 17
Case approved on Oct. 17.

Wish all good luck.