RFE Issued RD 10/04/99 ND 10/14/99 FP 02/20/2001

vinayak

Registered Users (C)
Just checked messege.. It says \'Notice for Request for evidence is sent on April 6th\'. Look like RFE.

Working with the same company since the process started. Company name not changed.. So hopefully they might have asked only for employment letter and / or pay stub..

The only concern is I am staying in the Texas region and filed from Vermont. I have given my friend\'s address through out the process. I called INS couple of times. Hopefully they are not suspicious (due to the caller id technology) and ask for the utility bills or rental reciepts information.. Please advise, what should I do if they have asked for these details.. I haven\'t received RFE yet and hoping for a simple one.. But who knows, so has to prepare myself.

Also, someone told me that there is a fast track method of replying to RFE. If replied through fast track the approval can come as early as 1 week else it takes more than 6 weeks. Is anyone aware of this fast track?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, as always.

Vinayak

No Title

Vinayak,

INS will not ask for immigration related proofs only and these do not include utility bills or phone bills. Do not worry, at most they may ask for Pay Stubs, W2, employer letter if your case is clean through out. It also doesn\'t matter if they come to know you are in Texas because you are in I485 stage but don\'t give that information out voluntariliy even in the case of an Interview. However, I don\'t mean you should lie and when it comes to that, tell the truth.

Bhanu