Just checked online status. I got RFE.
My RD 01' Oct 2001.
No Idea what it is about? Will post once I get it. Both me and my wife got RFE
RD 0ct'01
ND Nov'01
EAD Dec'01
EAD2 Nov'02

Last edited by a moderator:
My recieve date is similar to yours 10.2001 from NSC, I got RFE for Employment Letter, I sent it on the 8th and today the Status online was changed to RFE Received and processing has resumed, it will take 480 days to complete. Now the 480 days is not correct, because from what I gathered so far from Murthy.com, I found out that it takes 2,3 weeks and some time less than that to get the final approval, so I guess we are almost there. The question that I don't have the answer for is this. after we get the Apporovalm, do we just take it and go to local INS in Chicago to get the i551 stamp, or we have to wait until the local office notify us. I'm hoping to finish this soon enough because I have applied for my Advance Parol in 09-19-02 and I have not recieved it yet, SO the GC is my only way to travel now.

Once we get apporoval no need to wait for local office to call us. Just get the apporval notice and get PP stamped.
Unless the case is transfered to Local INS even after RFE

Danber Any body send me employment letter format

Danber Danber Any body send me employment letter format
Thanks

for employment letter do we need to send recent paystubs

I and my wife got RFEs.We are waiting to receive them.I dont have my recent pays tubs.Is it a must to send pay stubs or is it just enough if we can send employment letter from my employer as a proof of evidence for continuous employment.
my worry is I will be getting a RFE for employment only.
Thanks in advance.

letter format reply to Haig C

this is a copy of the letter that I sent for the RFE of Employment.

Date

Immigration and Naturalization Service
Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
Lincoln, NE 68501

Re: Your Name

Dear INS Examiner:

This letter serves to confirm our continuing intention to employ Mr. XXXXXX at Company Name. Mr. XXX will continue to be a permanent full-time employee, on an at-will basis. Mr. XXX will continue to be employed as a Systems Analyst/Project Manager for our company, and will continue to receive an annual salary of at least $99999. Our company has not had any difficulty paying its employees in the past and does not anticipate any such problems in the future.

Mr. xxx is a highly qualified Systems Analyst/Project Manager whose prospective services are of vital importance to Company Name. Please approve this application at the earliest possible date.

Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Sincerely,
Company Name.

Director Name
Vice President, Product Development

Hopfully this will help people who needs a sample to send or reply to the Employment RFE. This is a copy of the original one that I sent with my 485 application, unfortunatly I dont have a copy of the new one, but it is %99 the same.

Secondary Birth Certification

I recevd RFe for my wife asking secondary evidence. I submitted original hindi certificate along with translation in english.
what should i submit for secondary evidence for BC?
i got rfe for employment letter.
Thanks in advance.