RFE Issued .. July 18th RD

grinfo

Registered Users (C)
I have been away for a few weeks and checked the status this morning. It says that RFE was issued on November 22nd. I contacted my lawyers and they have not received the notice as of yet. How do I find out what this RFE is about??

My RD is July 18th/2001 and ND is August 27th/2001....

Are there any July cases in the same situation? Please respond with details...thanks

It seems to be July 18th and July 19th are bad RDs. For me also they issued RFE on Dec 2nd. Waiting for mail

grinfo and Chine,

July 20th is bad too. But, atleast all of us are now in the same boat with RFE's.

grinfo, my RFE was issued on Oct 10th, my attorney did not receive it till about Oct 22nd. Considering that yours was issued just before thanksgiving, it should probably take a bit longer.

grinfo

If you do not receive notice in 14 days, then your lawyer or you should call INS about the missing notice. Remember, they wouldn't tell anything about the content of the notice. They will only mail another notice. Until your lawyer receives it in the mail, no one will ever come to know what's the RFE is about.