RFE issued for Self (Oct03-EB2 Filer)

superchaks

Registered Users (C)
I was checking my case status online today and saw that an RFE has been issued to my case dated Feb 24th 2005. Just wondering what it could be!! I talked to my attorney and he said he will let me know once he receives it. My wife's message didn't change..

I hope it's simple enough and not too complicated. Will keep the forum posted once i receive it, and certainly take advice from the "GURUS"

Thank You
Chaks :confused: :(

I agree with Picasso. Proof of Employment is the most common RFE that is issued on I-485. Good luck to you

Picasso

I;m the primary Applicant and changed my job using AC 21 law accroding to the rules and regulations. I did apply for AC 21 during Aug 04. Do you thik they would ask for copies of my pay stub with the recent employer?

Any ideas???

Thank You,
Chaks

Picasso

I'm the primary Applicant and changed my job using AC 21 law according to the rules and regulations. I did apply for AC 21 during Aug 04. Do you think they would ask for copies of my pay stub with the recent employer?

Any ideas???

Thank You,
Chaks

superchaks said:
Picasso

I'm the primary Applicant and changed my job using AC 21 law according to the rules and regulations. I did apply for AC 21 during Aug 04. Do you think they would ask for copies of my pay stub with the recent employer?

Any ideas???

Thank You,
Chaks

The RFE is pretty straight forward stating which documents USCIS need. Once you get your RFE, you'll know what I mean. Regarding your AC21 case, I cannot comment about it because I did not use it. Good Luck !

my case is similar, I140 、485 RD Setp 2003. On Feb 25 my wife got a RFE for her I485. Could it be that they will approve our cases soon? Or just a regular check?

How long does it take to recieve in the mail??? According to the website they mailed it on Feb 24th. I checked with my attorney they haven't received it yet. Please let me know is this a matter of concern...>>> :(

Not sure what happened to RFE in mail????

My Attorney haven't received the RFE till date. According to the case update on website it was mailed on Feb 24th. What should i do??? Please suggest "GURUS"

superchaks said:
My Attorney haven't received the RFE till date. According to the case update on website it was mailed on Feb 24th. What should i do??? Please suggest "GURUS"

Take it easy.

As per USCIS standard message :

If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.