RFE Isssued. RD July 2002

123_gc

Registered Users (C)
Guys

Surprisingly my online message changed to , Requesting more evidence in your case. RFE was issued on 23rd. Infact i checked yesterday night and it was saying the same old crap for 2 years. I will let you know once i got more details.

ND 07/18/02

Since confusion yet exists whether RD or ND is immportant..., can you please post your RD too...and Lin-02-***, the 3 stars...

This is good news. I know I have a little more time,
but without keeping my hopes high, RD 1/9/2003 sounds close...
Good luck, though.

Whether EAD or AP triggers ur RFE,

or Did u get ur second FP notice already? Mine is RD - July6,02 ND - July16,02, but the same old crap msg

I am not sure what trigerred. I applied both EAD/AP 3rd time about 2months back. Both of which are not approved yet.

RD 07/18/2002
ND 07/20/2002

LIN 02-240-xxxxx
Married

Certainly a good news

123_gc -

Thanks for the update. When you get your RFE, could you please post your details?

gvaknin -

Your RD is fairly close to mine. Keep me posted on your progress, please.

Japanese

Another July-02 RFE

I don't know whether this is good/bad news ... but after seeing this thread I checked mine ( and wife's ) and surprised to see an RFE was mailed for both of us on 3/22/04. My initial guess is it could be Employment verification for me and Birth Certificate for spouse.

I'll post the details once I receive the letter.

RD 6/21/02
ND 7/8/02

No communications with INS since I-485 except for a new EAD ,EAD renewal and two APs

I applied for my 3rd AP and 3rd EAD on 19th of this month. After reading all your messages, I am hopeful that REF will soon be on my way too. I can't wait.......to see the change in the status on my case.

Hopeful

Mugdha.