RFE (initial) - on I-864 (income insufficient) HELP

Hi Yjntan,

My time table is almost exactly the same, and it really helps me to see what happens with your cases.

Here's my time table:
I-130/I-485 & I-765: 2/14/2007
RFI I-485: 3/2/2007
FP done: 3/13/2007, cleared on 3/15/2007
RFI sent in: 4/2/2007
Update on RFI: 4/9/2007

All my files are at MSC.

I hope at least the I-765 comes through fast... Good luck and keep me posted!!!

Schnieker

I-864 Employment letter help!

Hi yjntan, I'm in the same situation with the self employment letter,is there anyway you could attach a sample copy of the letter? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in the advance.

Hi all,
Thank you for your replies.
I met with immigration officer today. She let me know that my finger print was cleared from FBI (done on 3/9/07)and MSC will move on as soon as I send them the information(I864- insufficient proof on income).

What I am preparing is
1. An employment letter from CPA of my father who is a primary sponsor. this letter will include employment history(how long, when he started, etc), wages/salaries, how many hours he works per week, employer's name and ID, Advancement opportunity. My father is the president/owner of the business however, he has separate Employer/employee's ID. Which is helpful I think since I don't need to submit different I-864 for him as a business owner.
2. A Joint Sponsor I 864 with the same supporting documents - am employment letter, w2, 2006 tax return, pay stubs for the past 6 mons, etc.

Does any of you think I am missing anything here? Thank you very much in advance for you all to read my post and all the advice.

Hi yjntan, I'm in the same situation with the self employment letter,is there anyway you could attach a sample copy of the letter? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in the advance.
Hello dremz,

here's the sample letter I used. IO told me it could be any form as long as the letter includes all those information stated below. It's more likely to be accpeted if it's written from a CPA if you were a self employeed.
My co-sponsor's letter of employment is in different format however, basically including all the key information. I hope this could help.

USCIS National Benefits Center
PO Box 648003
Lee’s Summit, MO 64064

March xx, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a (CPA's name) who is a CPA. I have handling (company name) tax and payroll for (# of years). This letter is for the purpose of verifying (name of the sponsor on I 864 ) employment history with (company name ).

This letter is to confirm that (employee's name) has been employed by (company name) since (date) as a (job title). (Employee's name) receives a salary of (dollar amount), which is paid (weekly, monthly, etc.), and a bonus of (dollar amount), which is paid (annually, bi-annually, etc). She currently works (number of hours, if paid by the hour) a week.

Name of Employee:
Employee’s tax ID:
Employer:
Employer Identification Number (EIN):
Business / Job Description:
Employment Start Date:
Number of Hours work/week:
Wages/Salaries (monthly):
Jop prospect : (most likely to continue next year or something like that)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at ( Phone number).

Sincerely,

(CPA's name and title)
( signature and date )

Thanks!

Hey yjntan,Thanks for taking the time to post.Appreciate it!:)

Hello dremz,

here's the sample letter I used. IO told me it could be any form as long as the letter includes all those information stated below. It's more likely to be accpeted if it's written from a CPA if you were a self employeed.
My co-sponsor's letter of employment is in different format however, basically including all the key information. I hope this could help.

USCIS National Benefits Center
PO Box 648003
Lee’s Summit, MO 64064

March xx, 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a (CPA's name) who is a CPA. I have handling (company name) tax and payroll for (# of years). This letter is for the purpose of verifying (name of the sponsor on I 864 ) employment history with (company name ).

This letter is to confirm that (employee's name) has been employed by (company name) since (date) as a (job title). (Employee's name) receives a salary of (dollar amount), which is paid (weekly, monthly, etc.), and a bonus of (dollar amount), which is paid (annually, bi-annually, etc). She currently works (number of hours, if paid by the hour) a week.

Name of Employee:
Employee’s tax ID:
Employer:
Employer Identification Number (EIN):
Business / Job Description:
Employment Start Date:
Number of Hours work/week:
Wages/Salaries (monthly):
Jop prospect : (most likely to continue next year or something like that)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me at ( Phone number).

Sincerely,

(CPA's name and title)
( signature and date )

Hi Yjntan,

Just to give you an update since our cases look very much alike. See my signature. I got message that I-765 card production was ordered today, so there's progress. Hope they keep your cases moving too.

Schnieker