RFE in I-140, asking 2001 tax returns

abihitesh

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Got RFE, asking company's tax return for year 2001, my company had filled losses last year but no one is laid off till date. Had submitted 2000 tax returns which was profit. We expect to make little profit this year. Mine is EB3
All who have simmilar experience and got approved please share experience. I have opted for CP.

Thanks

Even I had similar RFE. We all know that almost all Company's had a downfall last year.

I had to send the required documents and everything was ok.

Dont worry, just send whatever they have asked for.

GoodLuck

Hi
I agree with dineshgk, even i had the same RFE and i just sent them all my Company's tax information and everything was OK after that. I also opted for CP and my processing is done and got my cards too. So dont worry just send the company info as soon as possible and you should be good to go..

Originally posted by dineshgk
Even I had similar RFE. We all know that almost all Company's had a downfall last year.

I had to send the required documents and everything was ok.

Dont worry, just send whatever they have asked for.

GoodLuck

Thanks but one question

Hi,

They have asked for company's ability to pay from date when labour was filled till date.
Here they have not specified any specific documents, do you have any idea what we need in this situation?

What document can prove that company has abilty to pay, they have seperatly asked for tax returns. Thus what else then tax return is required?

Thanks in advance.

I think RFE is Request for Evidence.

My lawyers showed the cash balance of my company to prove that they can pay, my company's cash and debt was almost same, but the debt had to be paid in 2006.