RFE I-485, Please help

Mazan

Registered Users (C)
I got RFE I-485 and i don't know how to respond to this RFE. So please help.

RFE states as:
1. Please submit documentary evidence which establishes that you continue to be engaged in the occupation that is the basis of your national interest waiver. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to a currently dated letter from your present employer, copies of recent and/or ongoing publications or research; copies of recent awards, grants or fellowships, or other such documentation confirming that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of the underlying Form I-140 visa petition.

2. The birth document which submitted was registered in 2003. Late registered birth documents are unacceptable for immigration purposes. Submit secondary evidence to demonstrate your birth and parentage. Secondary evidence will be evaluated for authenticity and credibility and may take the form of historical evidence issued at the time of the documented event. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to: medical, school records and religious documents. Two affidavits may also be accepted, provided that they are sworn to by persons who were alive at the time and have personal knowledge of the event to which they attest. Any affidavits must contain the affiant’s full name and address, date and place of birth, relationship to the party on whose behalf they are attesting, if any, and complete details concerning how the affiant acquired knowledge of the event.

I am in a company and we don't concentrate on research but on catalog chemicals. So we can not get papers and grants nor come under research.
How can i respond to the first RFE.
Part -2. Do the affiant have to write the how the event to place or write how they relate the birth to some incident of that time. I really dont have idea, so please help.

What additional information should i add beside these birth and employers letter.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Azan
NIW/Retrogress country

RFE answer

I had a similar RFE for birth certificate since my name was not inlcuded in the certificate.

I submitted a number of affidavits signed by people who were present at the time of my birth plus also submiutted my early school records that showed my date of brith.

In regards to NIW: you will have to submit further evidence that your job is in the national internest still and that you are contributing to US. It probably should be similar to evidence that you sumitted for 1-140 NIW earlier.

You lawyer should help you in this regard.

Good Luck.

I-485

My lawyer is not helpful in this regard. Even you send email.....ssss, left voice mail..............sss, never get. Strange to have a lawyer to be paid yet have to beg beg....beg.
Hence, i need your help
thanks

azan

Rfe I-485

Thank you Nshahab for the informations.

Did you submit the original affidavits/school certificates or just photocopies of the certificates.

Please advice.

Thanks

Azan