RFE (I-140) processing dead?

Neo

Registered Users (C)
Seems like INS is not doing anything with 485 RFE for I-140.

It\'s been a month since my 485 AVM was updated to saying that they have received the reply to my RFE (I-140). (AVM updated on June 20, 2001).

Lax Man, Smile, and the other 485 RFE (I-140) waiters, any news?

No Title

Neo, Call IIO and talk to them about it. Best ask your attorney to talk with them. I understand your frustation because I was in the same boat for almost 4 1/2 years, my 485 was pending for almost 20 months.

No Title

thanks for your advice, chennu.

i tried calling the whole day but the line was busy. i cannot depend on my inept lawyer to do it.

i\'ll try again tomorrow.

Neo.

No Title

I am waiting since Feb 12th.
I am not sure if you can get any useful info
by talking to IIO. They will say it is \'pending\'
Anyway Goodluck.
Please share your info.
ramesh babu

No Title

Guys

I am still waiting.. There is no sign of any movement
in I-140 RFEs.. I talked to my lawyer amd he said he will
talk to INS sometime next week. I will update you if I hear
anything.

WAC-01-123

Good luck guys

No Title

Does CSC process the RFEs for amended I140s differently for all the other RFEs? My RFE was for immunization shots, didn\'t get them because I was pregnant when we filed for adjustment of status. AVM not updated yet.

No Title

Nobody knows for sure but my guess is that it\'s processed differently. RFE\'s for I-140\'s depend on I-140 approvals.

In your case, immunization shots are directly submitted to the 485 dept.

Your type of RFE should not take more time than RFE\'s for I-140.

Neo.

No Title

Please let us know!

We\'re dying to hear any sort of activity regarding I-140 RFE\'s.

WAC-01-027

RFE for I-140

I think all the I-140 RFE applicants have to wait till I-140 is approved. Currently, CSC is taking all its time to approve EB2/I140. So just hold on till I-140 is approved. If you are also required to provide additional evidence like W-2 etc, then you will have to wait till the case again goes to an officer. Currently, CSC is acting as if every applicant has all the time in the universe to wait and they can contine their job doing \'NOTHING\'.