RFE Help

NC001

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I got RFE on our I485. INS asked us for I-20, passport, I-94.
and I-134 Affidavit of support for my wife.
I have changed the job (did not inform the INS); I thought the RFE should be related to the employment issue, but it is not.

My lawyer discovered that we need to put my employment and annual income information on I-134 Affidavit of support form for my wife. He thinks we may need to file my employer change; even the INS did not ask.
My lawyer gave me two choices:
(1) File the response without mentioning my change in employer and wait to see if we receive an additional request for evidence from TSC asking for confirmation from my company of my position and salary with them;
Or (2) File the response now with this information from my current employer

Do you think which choices I should take?

Thanks!

NC001 said:
My wife and I got RFE on our I485. INS asked us for I-20, passport, I-94.
and I-134 Affidavit of support for my wife.
I have changed the job (did not inform the INS); I thought the RFE should be related to the employment issue, but it is not.

My lawyer discovered that we need to put my employment and annual income information on I-134 Affidavit of support form for my wife. He thinks we may need to file my employer change; even the INS did not ask.
------- lawyer is correct
My lawyer gave me two choices:
(1) File the response without mentioning my change in employer and wait to see if we receive an additional request for evidence from TSC asking for confirmation from my company of my position and salary with them;
Or (2) File the response now with this information from my current employer
Do you think which choices I should take?
---- I will go with option 2, reply RFe and also send new employer job offer letter to invoke AC21

Thanks!