RFE help for ND Aug 00

rajiv_sublok

Registered Users (C)
Talk to an IIO in the morning and she told me that an RFE has been issued in my case. After that talked to the attorney and got the copy of the RFE. It says

Submit an original, recently –dated letter from your current employer, confirming your date of hire, salary and present duties and job title.

I find the template at the immitracer.com to be too generic. Do any one has TEMPLATE for this kind of information ? I have been working with my employer for last 2 years. Also, I do not have the copy of my Labour certfication. As I understand that the duties and the job title have to be the same as in the Labour certification.

Any one can shed more light on above.

Thanks

Rajiv
ND 23 Aug 2000

No Title

Please, don\'t misunderstand me--Shouldn\'t your lawyer provide the draft copy of such a letter either to you or your employer?. After all you are paying him/her for such advice.

No Title

Fully agree with u.

Attorey will take 3-4 weeks.

Employer told me Prepare a letter and he will sign.

You need to get employer letter

You need to get employer letter from your company showing that you are going to have continued employment wih them after getting GC.
You need to provide job duties and position same as your labor certification shows.

Kiran

Ask your attorney to send a copy of the labor cert.

Based on that, you can prepare your letter. Make sure the job responsibilities are exactly similar to the one as described in the albor ceritifcation.

No Title

Hi, there. yesterday i called the iio too, she told me that they would send out a letter requiring the evidence. i asked what kind of evidence, she said she didn\'t know. so i don\'t know what is the difference between the reference and evidence. Did she told you the evidence or refrence? your reply will be appreciated!
my detail: pd: 10/96
            rd:08/09/2000
            nd: 08/29/2000

eac#:00-259-xxxxx

They are taking own time

I hv requested the attorney as well as my employer, But they will take their own time.
       I am in a differnt state, Attorney is in differnt and employer is also different.

thanks 485-pending and near-to-gc.

Rajiv

RFE

My RFE is for

Submit an original, recently –dated letter from your current employer, confirming your date of hire, salary and present duties and job title.

Good Luck to u. If ur attorney / friends has the template for the letter, Pl. do send me a copy.

thanks

Is your salary match what in the labor certificate?

I heard if the salary is less than your labor certificate stated, it would be problem.

No Title

I work on hourly rate with my company. I do not know my salary in Labor certification, But My Salary is defenitely more than that mentioned in the LC. I think that should be OK.

Hourly vs. Salaried

I\'m in a similar situation - LC states annual income, but I work on a hourly basis. If the W-2 income is substantially more than the rate of pay in LC, how could that be explained if raised as a question. One option is to explain the excess income as a bonus. Any other ideas?