RFE Help--company information

I got RFE on 8/17. The lawyer told me that the note is: is the job position a contractor? Is there a third party getting involve?
I am an employee in company A (which sopnses my I140), and work as a contractor in company B.
Any one has the same situation? How should I reply? Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot.

No Title

My RFE was similar. Laywer shuold draft a letter reiterating the position offered and proving that the LC was for this position. Perhaps copies of contracts for which you are doing the work will help.

No Title

nywait,
Thank you for the info. When you say contracts, are they the contract that I signed with my company(the company who sponsor my I140), or the contracts that between my company and the company that I am working at.
Thanks,
Grace

Both (between you and your company, your company and third party

In my case INS clearly asked
"Submit evidence the position proffered is a bona-fide job offer. Such evidence would include a copy of any contracts entered into between the petitioner and beneficiary, as well as any contracts with third parties"
Waiting for the draft from Lawyer.
Hope this helps.

RFE received today

Just received email from attorney.

RFE - 08/27/01
Received - 8/31/01
RFE - company\'s info & W2 for year 2000

question on RFE?

INS requested company federal tax yr 2000. My company will be filing this week. Also INS requested quarterly taxation for year 2001 which my company said they will only completed by end of sept. Should i wait for the quarterly or can i response by sending federal tax yr 2000?

grace7, congrats

Can you please tell us what for RFE(educational or exp or w2) and chronological dates.
thanks