RFE has been generated on my case!

kia

Registered Users (C)
Just called a very nice IIO, informed RFE was gegerated yesterday, not sure what it is, I'm going to get in 2 and half weeks. I am in such as bad luck huh.

Online msg doesn't change. Huys, how long to get RFE in mail recently? thanks a lot!

FYI

I asked about the freeze, she mentioned they are still reciewing 485 cases as usual.

Lords mercy!

Last edited by a moderator:
usually takes 2 weeks for the letter to arrive.

meanwhile, you should prepare paystubs, employment letter, w-2 tax forms... most RFE is for these things.

What is you RD date?

Kia

Have see you on this board for a long time. Good luck, at least some progress.

What is your RD date?

Regards

Kia

Sorry to hear about your RFE. But at least the case has been picked up.

Good luck ! ...Do you know why did you get RFE? ...Any guess?

no worry

Kia

Good news. Your case has finally been picked up. My RD is also Oct 1/01. No news in my case. I can see you getting approval by Jan 03. Keep cool.

Good news is around the corner.

Tomorrow, I will celebrate 5 yr anniverasry of starting GC process in NJ.

It is better to get RFE

At least there is some movement in your file.

Kia's 485 info

RD 10/1/01
ND 11/19/01
FP 1/25/02

thank you all for the nice words

May our cases approved soon to end this nightmare.

gcasap, thanks for your info.

Kia, keep as informed of what are the developments....
My case was also pick up.... but mine was transfer to a local office for interview.... I think that interview means much longer in time delay that RFE, somebody knows?.

Good luck for all!
Malda

kia

kia, this is good news - your file has been picked up and generally the RFE should be easy to handle. All the best. My RD is the same as yours and I have no news yet. Maybe I should call them?

It is surprising that the online messages are not being updated by INS - I hope that is the case.

Good luck

Kia, good luck with your RFE. Mine is also same RD, waiting as usual...
How late is the on-line status updated? Is it updated in your case? Keep us informed about the RFE details.

Thanks.

Kia,

Good luck with your RFE. Hope it is for something simple - Your RFE has given us all a hope that something is happening at VSC.

Pls let us know the details on your RFE.

My Details
RD 10/29/2002
ND 12/03/2002
FP 01/31/2002