RFE Guys please help....(Ac21 case)

GCAspirer

Registered Users (C)
I have received the following RFE

Submit an original Letter on compnay letterhead from prospective employer who filed Form I-140/I-360 on you behalf stating their continued interest in hiring you,duties to be performed and remuneration

I changed my employer after my 140 was approved and after 10 months of 1485 pending.My new employers lawyer informed BCIS about my employer change also send the form g28 ,now i changed my employer again after 8 months to company B and they send an Ac21 to BCIS

Strange thing is the RFE notice went to my first employer lawyer

So my questions is
1) Is it that BCIS hasnt updated my profile
2) or is it they dont approve of the Ac21 and they want a letter only from my original employer i.e the one who filed my I140

p

As far as i know you can change your employer after 6 months from the date of I485. If you have the RFE notice with you can reply by yourself send the current employment letter and payslip. Mine also AC21 i changed the employer and i got RFE and then i replied with employment letter and payslip. I got approved after that. You can find sample letter in the AC21 forum. If you have attorney talk to him he will do it.

GCAspirer said:
I have received the following RFE

Submit an original Letter on compnay letterhead from prospective employer who filed Form I-140/I-360 on you behalf stating their continued interest in hiring you,duties to be performed and remuneration

I changed my employer after my 140 was approved and after 10 months of 1485 pending.My new employers lawyer informed BCIS about my employer change also send the form g28 ,now i changed my employer again after 8 months to company B and they send an Ac21 to BCIS

Strange thing is the RFE notice went to my first employer lawyer

So my questions is
1) Is it that BCIS hasnt updated my profile
2) or is it they dont approve of the Ac21 and they want a letter only from my original employer i.e the one who filed my I140

p

original

Did u send original paystubbs documents or just copies of the same

also how long after did u get a reply from Bcis for you RFE i.e AD

thanks

GCAspirer said:
Did u send original paystubbs documents or just copies of the same

I send the original paystubbs

also how long after did u get a reply from Bcis for you RFE i.e AD

Oct 5 2004 my RFE was received by BCIS
Nov 5 2004 my 485 was approved.

(my RFE was replied by my attorney)

thanks

query

thanks for the above reply
1)did ur new employment salary match with the one in LC
2)also did ur responsibilty match exactly with the one in LC

my salary has increased is actually 2 of that stated on my LC also position tilte doesnt match although i am doing the same job duties