RFE generated wac02-121

arun mehta02

Registered Users (C)
RFE generated on 6/21 for me, spouse and kid

I dont know what the RFE for spouse and kid could be for. Submitted the marraige certificate and Birth Certificate as well. Hopefully, they have not lost my file, else I will need to resubmit photos and medical.

Question:

If medicals are asked to be resubmitted, do we need to take the medicals again or can the doctor fill out the 693 forms based on our previous examination with him (with those test dates) when I485 was submitted 30 months ago.

WAC02-121

arun mehta02 said:
I dont know what the RFE for spouse and kid could be for. Submitted the marraige certificate and Birth Certificate as well. Hopefully, they have not lost my file, else I will need to resubmit photos and medical.

You never know what the deal is with these guys. They generated an RFE for my wife's 2nd AP document! Wanted a copy of our marriage certificate, which was already on file. My lawyer said that sometimes they are too lazy to pull the file and find what they need. It's easier to push a button on their computer and make you (or your lawyer) repeat all the work. <sigh>

Arun, Dont jump to conclusions... it could be EVL tax returns etc.... Wait for your lawyer to receive the RFE.
Best of luck.

Aurn post u r experience

Arun, what happened finally with your 693 supplement experience, can u share that with us ? I am kind of intrested as I am in the same situation ?

CoolRaj