RFE genarated on Sept 17 as per AVM

My Lawyer got RFE notice on Sep 20 for RFE generated on Sep 13

My Lawyer got RFE notice on Sep 20 for RFE generated on Sep 13

RFE

GEECEESAGA it has been over 14 days sice the issue of your RFE you should call the INS coz the AVM usually says that if you do not receive the notice in 14 days to call them.

Good Luck.

Originally posted by GeeCee Saga
Mine generated on sept1st yet waiting :(:(

Update

i called the IIO on Sept 19th and they told me it would take another 2 weeks. So I just shutup and waited. they said they had a huge backlog.
Today a fellow poster whom I have been following has a similar case said that his/her avm message had changed. So I called this afternoon and mine has changed too.
Mine was mailed out on Sept 19th. The same day I called them!! Weirdos I tell you.

rajivghatak the IIO does not have access to that information. The last time I called i asked why she wasn't providing me with that information. She said all she knew was that one had been generated that's it. Nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
AVM Message regarding RFE

Based on what we saw on this forum, there are two AVM messages regarding RFE generation.
1. "RFE generated on XX/XX/XX"
Then
2. "We mailed the request for additional evidence on XX/XX/XX"

Am I right?

Kinda strange, coz I didn't hear the first one, (maybe because it might come up at Monday, then the RFE was mailed 3 days later on Thursday, and I only checked the AVM on Fridays).

I heard the message on Sept 17th

Saying mailed request for additional evidance. How long it will take ?.