RFE from the Garden City [?]

DiscoDancer485

Registered Users (C)
Did anybody [who got transferred from the VSC to NYC and to Garden City] receive a RFE, i.e. a letter requesting certain documents, such as tax returns, employment letter, etc...

I heard that those guys always call you for an interview.

By the way, when you get directions from the DOHS immigration site, keep in mind that the exit for the Garden City is not M4E, but M4W.

My RD is November 2001.

Thank you for your responses.

Dancer I-485

I already had my interview at Garden City last year, got a final request form for employment letter and financial report from company, already submitted those documents over 10 months ago and still waiting for a response.

Does the USCIS have any sense of obligation for the fees it gets?!

If one brought up the security issue, I'd say that the secirity is being underminded in the first place when ineligible [and eligible] applicants are kept in the country for years, making it their new home no matter what the outcome of immigrant application is.

With all the funding that the DHS gets, the CIS unit is still unable to change its old ways.

I'm not advocating across the board approvals, but quicker decision-making, which will serve the US and the applicants best.

The present system is really only suiting the ineligible applicants who get the EAD's, DL's, SSN's and settle down in the states forever. Know we not that there are plenty of illegal work opportunities.

DiscoDancer485

Disco