Registered Users (C)
My Case Details are:
NSC India EB3
PD: August 97
RD: September 99
ND: October 99
FP: July 2000
Got a call from my lawyers office that RFE has been issued for -
1. Birth Certificate(No idea why? because I had supplied at the time of filing)
2. Medical RFE to be opened only by Medical Physician(Any ideas what it might be. The lawyer\'s secretary said it is saying that Medical reports for HIV testing were incomplete). Is it that I will have to do medical examination all over again. THE INS has given me only 2 weeks to reply back for this RFE. I have to send these documents back by March 3rd 2001. Also at the time of 485 application I was not married. I got married last year. Now the dates will be current for me in March. As I was on valid H1 visa all the time(meaning never used my EAD Card for another job and maintained my status) my wife came here on H4 visa. What happens if before receiving her 485 receipt they take decision over my case. Also what all documents are required during Passport stamping in case of approval?

Myladoor my case is under NSC India 3 on itracker. I cannot remember my password for that login. Could you enter the above details?

Also, how many days for decision after RFE is received by INS?

Thank You

Best Regards,

NSC INDIA EB3 97

No Title

Hi
Can you please give the details of the birth certificate you submitted. I see nowadys NSC is issuing a lot of RFEs on Birth Certificates. Is there a considerable gap between your \'birth date\' and the \'birth certifcate registration date\' ? Or you submitted the birth certificate which you got from Indian Consulate ?
Also telll me which doctor you visited for medical examination ?

This will be really very very helpful for others.

No Title

Is your Birth registered recently OR at the time of your birth?

I got my birth certificate recently after registering at local authorities. It says it was registered so and so date(recent date).
But I donot have any conflict date of birth on all my documents.

No Title

No my birth certificate is the old one but for some reason it seems the birth certificate was not readable or something. So they have asked for a clean copy of birth certificate. I went to the doctor in my city. he forgot to put the HIV results as negative and they had to send RFE to get it repaired on the original form.

So I just did it today. First the doctor\'s office could not find my medical reports. Finally they found it from backtrash and then it was solved. He sealed it and has returned it back to me. I will be sending it to my lawyer and then wait for them to file it.

Best Regards

No Title

I am in EB3 category and INS sent a RFE notice related to my birth certificate. How much time (in days) does it take for INS to approve the I-485 once they receive the needed information and my case details NSC India EB3 Priority date May 1998, RD: September 1999.

No Title

I am not sure I have just replied to their RFE. Lets see what happens.

How come they came to your case since your PD is not current?

No Title

NSC India EB3 97,

What did you reply for the RFE.

Did you resend the same Birth Certificate what was sent during the filing of your 485??
What about the Medical RFE? What is the query about??

Please share.
Thanks,
SPB

No Title

They asked for my birth certificate again because it was not readable copy it seems.

On the medical it seems the doctor forgot to enter the HIV test results.

Lets see what happens next.

Hang in there.