RFE For Wife (My Case approved on Aug 20th)

anil007dc

Registered Users (C)
On August 20th My spouse (derivative) received an RFE for Medical, we sent response and TSC received it on September 14th, Any Idea how many days TSC do usually take for her case to get approved. She needs to go to India on November 1st, We applied Advance Parole on Jul 30th and still waiting for one or other case to get approved

I would appreciate any suggestions / ideas to get it escalated

Thanks
Anil

RFE For Wife

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On September 14, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

It says they will decide in 60 days ? how effective is that 60 days??

anil007dc,

What was the Status shown for RFE when your wife received for the medical?

My current status shows...

"Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On September 15, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service."

Wondering what could be this? If it an RFE, does the message shows as Document mailed to applicant. I did not receive the document yet. Still waiting.

Could you please reply.

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
485 Rfe

Hi,
my responce to 485 RFE received on 9/10 and I see LUDS continuously from last 3 days but there was no change in message (it still shows we sent the RFE on Aug 29th). I don't know what to interpret with this? Thanks

we received parole documents today although LUDS still showing processing resumed. folks best is to call your service center via 1-800-375-5283 then 1,2,2,4,2 you can get a immigration official at your service center ( be patient sometimes they will hold you for 30 min). i came to know that our cases are approved and ready to be mailed even if LUDS showing no such info.
My question now to this forum is that approved parole document is enough to reenter US? or we have to show some reason as to why we are visiting India? I am on H-1 and filed for 485 which is pending and my wife is working with EAD. any answer/advice welcome.

Still Waiting ???

We are still waiting .. when called they are saying its with Immigration Office, and in pre adjunction stage, On January 7th applied for her 5th EAD...

Is there any possibility to make the case faster by sending a letter to Senator and First Lady???

Is any one in the same boat??

Thanks
-KIran

Don't know what to do?

We responded to my wife RFE on January 29th, 2008 and TSC received on January 30th, according of FedEX signature poof but no LUD or update to date. Please suggest what to do at this point.

Thanks

On August 20th My spouse (derivative) received an RFE for Medical, we sent response and TSC received it on September 14th, Any Idea how many days TSC do usually take for her case to get approved. She needs to go to India on November 1st, We applied Advance Parole on Jul 30th and still waiting for one or other case to get approved

I would appreciate any suggestions / ideas to get it escalated

Thanks
Anil