RFE for wife and asking my W2! MY GC approved in 2003

lineardiva

Registered Users (C)
hi ,
INS MEdical EXAM :my wife was reactive for a TB test in 2003 , and she followed it with a chest x-ray with dallas health dept. it was negative ,and they told she doesnt have to take anymore tests.

i got my gc approved in 2003.

INS sent an RFE now ,asking for TB treatment record and asking for my w2.
i changed employer after 180 days of 485,(year before approval) way before approval.
medical report stated that she doesnt have TB ,but the INS officer couldnt follow ,thats what my company lawyer feels too.

My Concerns,
1. Will my w2's cause any concerns , it has been already more than an year after approval
2. currently my wife is pregnant ,so the doctor wrote that in the report saying that the patient is pregnant ,and will do the x-ray after delivery, as well the pending vaccination of TT.

Will either of the above seem like a problem scenario. Thanks alot for the help, it has been of immense help all through the process.

Please advise.am i clear in the question ,i tried to keep it short.

Last edited by a moderator:
lineardiva said:
1. Will my w2's cause any concerns , it has been already more than an year after approval

I guess you did not submit it while applying for her I-485. I don't see any issue as long as you have a W2 with sufficient income.

lineardiva said:
2. currently my wife is pregnant ,so the doctor wrote that in the report saying that the patient is pregnant ,and will do the x-ray after delivery, as well the pending vaccination of TT.

No problem is this aspect too. Only thing things is that her I-485 will be delayed. She won't be approved until she gets her vaccination done after pregnancy period is over.