RFE for pay stubs question..

Hi folks,
   When u get RFEd by the INS for pay stubs do they ask for 3 \'recent\' pay stubs or 3 \'months\' pay stubs? This is important cause I get bimonthly paychecks and wanted this clarified. So anybody with RFE for pay stubs, please post the exact wording on the letter. I need a general idea. My details - PD Sep 99, EB2/RIR/ India, ND 11/22/00, FP 2/20/01. Waiting...

Thanks
Nami

I believe ...

I believe that your bi-monthly paystub statement contains the payment PERIOD, which is for
the 2 months in question. In my view, there is not the number of sheets that count, but what
the statement contains. You could also send a letter to explain the paystubs.
So, I guess you are pretty much ok ...
Strange, though, that you get payment every 2 months ...

exact message

Hello,

I received a RFE for pay stubs the exact message is as follows
"submit copies of your last three pay statements"
so it means last 3 pay stubs and not pay stubs for last 3 months, however if you have the pay stubs for last 3 months, send them, no harm

play it safe..

Send it for 3 months (6 pay stubs,in your case)...if that is not a problem?

No Title

I get paid twice a month so I guess that means 6 pay stubs in 3 months. Does anybody know of somebody who was not able to provide the pay stubs for all the 3 months ( or provided less than 3 months) and got rejected for it? I am currently on bench, not getting paid and that\'s why it bothers me a lot. I haven\'t received an RFE yet but am anxious and need to be safe than sorry. Thanks for ur replies.