RFE for NIW, help

jili

Registered Users (C)
got RFE from VSC, have to provide evidence for the last two points: national impact and the labor certificate point, my lawyer said getting more letters and ignore some of the stuff the INS asked, e.g. performance evaluation and compensation etc. But i heard different opinion from other people, any input on how to deal with it? another thing, do i have to include all the old evidence in the RFE again?
thanks.

No Title

Hi Jili,
i had received a similar RFE but after replying to all the queiries I had my I140 approved under NIW this July. Try to answer all the questions and don\'t neglect any. If you get a second RFE again things can become harder so do all the work now.

No Title

Thanks , Jagbir,
but in my field, the performance evaluation and compenstation could be a tough one, since i actually don\'t have a annual documented performance evaluation and much higher compensation, if would be almost impossible to list the compensation for everyone in my group. is it enough that my former supervisor wrote letter to address my performance and say that " my compenstion in in the normal (or above average )compenstion for people of my status? "

This thing is really giving me headache.

Thank you very much.

No Title

Did you apply for labor cert. for your NIW? I thought you can skip labor cert. process when applying for NIW? My husband applied for NIW without labor cert. Also, his lawyer tried to carefully emphasize the national impact of his work and anticipate possible questions from INS, basing on the NYDOT NIW case. I hope your lawyer will try to address all questions from INS. Good luck. :)