RFE for ND 11/16/00

lily lally

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I received an RFE for self (I-693 supplemental immunization record)
and for kids (photographs).

RFE date : 9/12
RFE recd by attorney : 9/18
Send the reply on : 9/25

PD:May 99, EB2-India, RD-10/00,ND-11/16/00

The RFE letter says action will be taken on this case within 14 days.
Let\'s hope that is true.
I will update as soon as I hear any more.

more info

1. doctor did not attach the i-693 supplemental first time
2. For kids photographs little bit of hair is on the ears.
   (Same photos they used for AP without any problem).

No Title

VSC did received my REF for wife\'s medical on Sep 20, 2001. Patiently, waiting for the decision....

Regards,

A.K. Islam.

Update On AVM message aout your Reply for RFE.

Can you let me know As soon as the AVM is updated about th receipt of your relpy for the RFE. My attorney Also replied for RFE on 9-26-01
Trilok

Update On AVM message aout your Reply for RFE.

Can you tell me when the Reply For RFE was mailed and when the AVM was updated by the INS.
TRILOK

No Title

So it seems there is a 6 day gap between their mailroom actually receiving the mail and their system acknowledging that they have received it.

My response was received as per Airborne Ex. tracking on Oct 4. The AVM still does not acknowledge it.

lily lally - when did the AVM get updated in your case acknowledging response?

medical exam

lily lally, where did you do your medical? In my case too they forgot to check one box and the INS issued a RFE. That small mistake is gonna cost me a few more months. The doctors (or whoever takes care of that) know that this is an INS formality, so I don\'t understand how they can be so careless!!! Had I known about their inefficiency earlier, I would have made sure everything was marked properly. I think everyone should check their copies of medical reports and see to it that nothing is left incomplete, instead of waiting for one whole year and getting a RFE.

With in how many days you had to respond in the query????

I meant what was the deadline written on the query as 60 days or 90 days??

No Title

Rrilok:

If I remember correctly, it took them (VSC) 3->5 days to update their AVM after receiving my REF from my attorney. Trilok, VSC is very random and arbitary. Preety soon, you will hear the Good News. I am also waiting patiently for approval...

Regards,

A.K. Islam