RFE for medicals....but T.D. vaccine is on shortage ...Pls. help

cs

Registered Users (C)
My spouse got an RFE for medicals. But the Dr. says the vaccine tetanus Deptheria is on shortage and will not be available in near future. He also said , he will give a waiver again. I am not sure what to do! Pl. help. I apprecaite all your views.
Thanks

No Title

go to public health department in your city or near by city
they provide immunizations for travel as well as immigration
purposes. check in yellow pages or in local web directory,you
will find one.

No Title

Did u get an RFE to do all the medical again ? The reason i am asking is due to the shortage of TD we weren\'t given one and the doctor said that it should be fine and wrote "Not Available" against the vaccine name. All other tests/vaccines were completed. I saw over 100 people at the same doctor who did not get the TD. We just filed our 485 last week. Will TD not available generate an RFE ?

No Title

I got rfe for my wife\'s medical as she was pregnant at time
we filed our 485.it may or may not create rfe.To be safe check
at public health dept. in your state,if they provide one take it.

No Title

So does the rfe says to do Meicals for ur wife now?. Bcoz my wife also didn\'t take the Medicals as she was pregnant when we were filing 485

Thanks in advance..

No Title

Thanks to all. I got the vaccination done at local health dept. The TD vaccine is under real shortage. Though the Dr. hesitated initially, since this is for INS purpose, he agreed to adminitser the vaccine. I think a waiver of TD vaccine also would have worked in my case.