RFE for July Case.

junky23

Hello Guys, I am new to this board and gained lot of information about the whole 485 process. Now I have a situation. I got an RFE for employment letter and paystubs. The issue I am having is, my company changed its address after my 485 application. The location is same city and state only the address is different. So if I get a letter for continued employment, the company name, phone , city and state are same but the address is different. What kind of problem do I have?
Also do any one of you have a sample letter that the company have to give it INS.

Any help will be appreciated in this issue.Thanks in advance.

Bye the way, my deatils:
RD July 13
ND August 28
FP Jan 10
RFE Mar 25

I do not see any problem

It should not be a problem. As company name is same absolutely you are safe. There is no rule which says company shud stay in same building throughout GC process. Come On we see approvals even when companies change hands as long as the new company takes full responsibility of all the affairs of the old company.

junky23

Hope you appear here again after you recieve RFE. My guess is RFE may not be beacuse of your company\'s little address change. Do you have any job change? Did you submit the employment letter and paystubs while filing I-485? If so, I think your attorney might not have forwarded them to INS that time.If he did, then it might be a random RFE. Your will be approved within 10 to 15 days after you reply. No need to worry.Good luck.