HIDEKI

Registered Users (C)
Any idea what It could be?

Online message today:

On October 18, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the
notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks...

Concurrent Filing
RD :I485 Jan.21,2003
FP1:March 2003
RFE:June 29, 03 (Corporate Tax Returns)
I140 AD: Aug. 25, 03
EAD AD: May 18, 04
FP2 : Sep. 15, 04
LUD 10-04-04
LUD 10-18-04

No idea dude. I will let you know. Please send your email address by personal message so that we can keep in touch.

Hi guys,

I got the same message on Oct 8th. Yesterday I got the papers from my ex-lawyer. Its an RFE because mine is a AC-21 case. They are asking the usual stuff... letter from company, earnings statement (don't know what that is), my W-2s etc.

Niti.

Hi Guys,

Have you got RFE infomation from your lawyers? My RFE was issued on Oct 15 and I haven't got any info from my lawer yet.

Thanks,

Orono

Usually the RFE asks for letter from company, last 2 yrs W-2, latest I-94 etc. Anyway, don't worry too much. Whatever is going to happen will happen :)

Is the RFE letter comes to you or to your lawyer. Just got emails saying that RFE has been issued on both of our cases.

On Oct 5 2004 they issued RFE on my case. Mine is AC21, i didn't inform to INS after changing the job, my attorney told me to wait for RFE. RFE ask for Current Employment Letter and 2 month Payslip. My attorney received the RFE and he had replied with Payslip and letter on Oct 19th it was updated in online on Oct 22nd. My LUD changes on 25th, 27th and 28th.

I485 - RD 01-15-2003
RFE - Oct-05-2004
RFE Replied - Oct 22nd 2004

HIDEKI said:
Any idea what It could be?

Online message today:

On October 18, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence
or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what
additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is
required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the
notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks...

Concurrent Filing
RD :I485 Jan.21,2003
FP1:March 2003
RFE:June 29, 03 (Corporate Tax Returns)
I140 AD: Aug. 25, 03
EAD AD: May 18, 04
FP2 : Sep. 15, 04
LUD 10-04-04
LUD 10-18-04

RFE on 485

I got the following RFE. My situation is that company A applied for GC and closed down after couple of weeks/months. I immedietely moved to company B, same/higher salary, same job description, same geo location...

But my lawyer suggested to wait for RFE and mnot invoke ac21. i moved before my 180 days, but later got my 140 cleared. got my ead 1 and it expired. didnt reapply. got my fp1 and went for it. do we get ant status change like...your finger printing got approoved or something, as i nevber got anything i guess....

i am not sure what my rfe is, but i will keep you guys posted. i am not sure whether moving out less than 180 days will pose a problem, but my company shutdown and i din have any other option.

================================================
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 28, 2004, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

It may not be for your employment verification.USCIS issued a rfe for me on oct'15 and I was anticipating same thing but after I received rfe, it was for all my I-797 document. So wait(I know it's hard to wait),and then talk to your lawyer.

Hideki: I got my rfe and it was for my I-797.What about you?
Thanks

ref received - details

guys:
this is the rfe:

The medial examination report (form I-693) which you submitted indicates tat a chest x-ray had been performed on ...date. however, the form I-693 was completed and signed by physician on ...future date. since there is a significant time period betwwn the date of x ray and med exam, your med exam report is being returned to you. you are required to return to the physician that conducted your physical exam and have a chest x-ray completed. form i-693 must be resubmitted in unopened envelop for testing req.

also, submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration and prospect for continued employment.

the second is the concern. SInce I have moved to a different company from the one that applied 7 since the original company is no more, should i be responding with the company b's details. I have moved to a company in same geog. location, same job title, same job description and same or more salary to apply for ac21.

i havent applied for ac21 as my lawyer suggested not to till an rfe comes. now i have rfe, will this be a problem. my main issue is i had to move to company b before 180 days period (485 pending scenario for ac21), as my company a shutdown.

what are my chances of ac21. whill INS come back saying that i ddint inform them for ac21 soon ...
please advice.

Standard RFE received - some concern

LiveAndLetLive said:
Usually the RFE asks for letter from company, last 2 yrs W-2, latest I-94 etc. Anyway, don't worry too much. Whatever is going to happen will happen :)

Hi LiveAndLetLive,
I received an RFE last week(letter from company, last 2 yrs W-2 and last 2 months paystubs) and I already knew what my rfe was as I had contacted congressman's office earlier and they informed me what it was. Now, I just talked to my lawyer, and in my case I am presently paid $3k less then what my Labor and H1 had. This salary once again, is after the raise I received. For the last 1.5 yrs I was paid very less as the company was doing very bad after sept 2001.
According to my lawyer, recently there have been lots of Denial's regarding this salary differences. Would like to know your or the opinions of other guru's in this forum.
I have been working for the same company throughout.
Also, it is imp to note that I got a similar RFE for 140, and I had very less salary at that time, but it still got approved.

Any inputs greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Rhino.

Hi Guys,
I am looking into these medical Rfes and I am wondering when I did my medicals , My chest x-ray was not taken at all. Is it normal or every one has to go thru chest xray. I have just responded to rfe regarding I-797 and wondering that my medicals are okay.
TIA.

rhinohere said:
Hi LiveAndLetLive,
I received an RFE last week(letter from company, last 2 yrs W-2 and last 2 months paystubs) and I already knew what my rfe was as I had contacted congressman's office earlier and they informed me what it was. Now, I just talked to my lawyer, and in my case I am presently paid $3k less then what my Labor and H1 had. This salary once again, is after the raise I received. For the last 1.5 yrs I was paid very less as the company was doing very bad after sept 2001.
According to my lawyer, recently there have been lots of Denial's regarding this salary differences. Would like to know your or the opinions of other guru's in this forum.
I have been working for the same company throughout.
Also, it is imp to note that I got a similar RFE for 140, and I had very less salary at that time, but it still got approved.

Any inputs greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

Rhino.

Hi Rhino,

I am no lawyer, but from what I have been reading about, the salary difference has to be significant (more than 10% or so) for them to create issues. From your post, it is less by $3k. So unless ur total income is 30K or less, you should be fine. As to what happens becos ur company was paying you less earlier, it should not be a problem as technically the I485 application is for future employment. And if your company says that they will continue to pay you in that range, then it should be fine.

Once again, these are my opinions based on my readings so far and by no means legal facts. :)

W-2 issues

LiveAndLetLive said:
Hi Rhino,

I am no lawyer, but from what I have been reading about, the salary difference has to be significant (more than 10% or so) for them to create issues. From your post, it is less by $3k. So unless ur total income is 30K or less, you should be fine. As to what happens becos ur company was paying you less earlier, it should not be a problem as technically the I485 application is for future employment. And if your company says that they will continue to pay you in that range, then it should be fine.

Once again, these are my opinions based on my readings so far and by no means legal facts. :)

Its comforting to know that LiveAndLetLive. However, my previous 2 year earnings (W-2) shows 33% less salary then what was in labor. Thats what my lawyer said can be an issue as in my 140 RFE(Nov 2003 - AD march 2004) he had replied that the employer is going to pay the said wages since then.

Anyways, even I dont get the reason for them asking all of this this if the employment is for future. Furthermore, it would be really frustrating if they deny the case now, rather deny it at 140 time as I feel they had a stronger case against me then. :confused:

Rhino.

LUD changed today and received emails after responding to RFE sent to us..unfortunately its not an approval notice yet:

Current Status:

On November 9, 2004, we received your response to our request for
evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to
process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was
complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum
stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

Another 12 months!!? you gotta be kiddin' me..

It has been 2 months for me. I am still waiting. On your RFE notice, there is a statement saying that if you do not receive any response withing 60days contact a 800 number. So I called them yesterday, but I got the standard answer - "You will hear from us soon. If not, then contact us again in 30 days" :(

Lets see what happens... and as to 12 months --- I hope they are kidding !@#$%^&*