rfe for I140/CGFNS Certificate problem

yssadora0101

Registered Users (C)
INS sent me rfe regarding my CGFNS certificate. I passed my CG exam and TSE/TOEFL before the end of 2002. I didn't receive my CG Cert and tried calling, emailin, faxing them couple of times in 2003. By Jan 2004, received email from them asking me a letter to request for official letter from CGFNS. Until now no response from them (sent them request via courier last Feb 2004).
My problem now is I140 was filed and INS is asking for my CGFNS cert. I received my Visa screen certificate already but didn't receive anything about that CG Cert. Quetions is: can I submit my Visa Screen cert in lieu of my CG certificate? I understand that Visa screen certificate verifies and certifies everything about educational attainment, english exam and CG exam (for which if you have it, you met requirements already).
Do you guys think it's possible for INS to honor this Visa Screen instead of CGFNS cert for my I140 approval? I need your response... thanks

re

"In every day practice, the two terms - the CGFNS certificate and the CGFNS VisaScreen Certificate - are often used interchangeably in the context of foreign nurse recruitment, but it is always the CGFNS VisaScreen certificate that is is implied, because the VisaScreen certificate is required by federal law for all healthcare professionals (except physicians) seeking an employment-based permanent immigrant visa."

This is some info i have please consult a lawyer before you decide

All the Best

thanks for the info yasmine... it lessens my anxiety a bit but not totally til this rfe is cleared and I140 approved. thanks a bunch for the reply