RFE for I-131: Urgent Help Needed

india6579

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,

I am not sure if I am in problem or or not.
Recently I recieved a RFE on I-131 with the following messege:

"The confirmation reciept for you E-filed I131 application provided improper instruction regarding photo requirements. You must submit passport style color photos in support of your I131 application.

*New Passport-style Photo Requirement*

You have either submitted an incorrecnt photo pose OR have neglected to include passport style photos are the set standard.

USCIS must comply with new agreement standards for travel documents photos to comply with US Department of State P.Photo Guidelines.

Digital photo or photos that are laser printer will be accepted; however there must be no discernible pixels or not patterns. Using a soft pencil or felt pen, print your name on the back........

In addition, you are required to submit evidence in support of your status and photo identification as stated on the instructions of form i131"

Question: I sent in the envelope only two photos with my name and A# printed on back and nothing else. It is already recieved by them. Did I do mistake? If I did what can I do correct it? Originally this is e-filed I131 and I have mailed no any other documents with it.

I will really appreciate any insights on this.

No, I did not sent the E-Filed recipet since I could save it in my computer. But next day I reuqested a copy of that whichwas emailed to me. Now I have it.

On 6th Feb I sent them another letter with RFE letter on top in this order:

1) Copy of RFE notice.
2) Cover Letter
3) Copy of Confirmation receipt for I-131
4) Copy of I-94 and Visa
5) Copy of my passport pages for my identification.
6) Copy of my I-485 application’s I-797 C
7) Copy of my driver’s license and EAD

I saw that today they have accepted the letter and LUD has changed with change in the messege too that "on 02/08 we have recieved your response to RFE. And ........"

Do you think I did the right thing?

Thanks in advance for the reply.