RFE For EAD

GCAspirant0104

Registered Users (C)
Anyone has received RFE for EAD or renewal of EAD from VSC?

Recently, checked USCIS online message and it says that they have sent an RFE for my renewal of EAD (3rd time).

I have not received RFE letter from VSC yet, but just wondering what kind of RFE one muight get for renewal of EAD.
(I dont think RFE would be for photographs, becase I was very particular about my pics and think they were in accordance with the specifications)

Any idea, what kind of RFE generally one might get for EAD renewal?
(never got RFE for my last two EADs)

Will appreciate your response, Thanks!

How many months before u applied for EAD ?? I guess some body got RFE here because they applied more than required time

What is ur RD???

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied my 3rd EAD renewal three month in advance and one can renew EAD six month in advance.

My RD is Dec. 11, 2001.

Hope, this helps.

apply EAD last October, and get am iEAD after 90 day at local INS office in Jan. Received RFE today said I already have a EAD till Sept. What a stupid VSC!!!

You may in same situation as me

Hello Guys,

when ever u say, i got approved or got RFE, please mention ur RD so other user can make judgement on their cases.

MY 2nd EAD RD: OCt/ 23/2003. nothing yet.

Same thing with me

Originally posted by jxq
apply EAD last October, and get am iEAD after 90 day at local INS office in Jan. Received RFE today said I already have a EAD till Sept. What a stupid VSC!!!

You may in same situation as me

They generated same RFE to me too. I have sent strong reply, but in the mean time my I-485 approved.

Jxq and DEC17RD

Hey Both,

I also got the same rfe.... My lawyer is not helping me as my company forced me to file EAD renewal at my own.

have to respond RFE at my own.... or pay $750 to some another lawyer.

Can you just post a generic version of your reply or waht all you stated in the letter with list of documents sent.

Did you got the approval yet after responding to the RFE.

Will appreciate your help ......... SAVE ME $750 ......:p SAVE ME $750

Jxq, DEC17RD and AP1:

Jxq, you were right! I received my RFE letter today and surprisingly it was the same RFE.

I got my iEAD from Dallas BCIS district office in Jan, 2004 and they issued me an interim EAD valid thru August 2004.

Now, USCIS/VSC is confused and saying my EAD is valid thru
August 7, 2004 and thinks I might have applied for the replacement card.

How you guys gonna handle this RFE?
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jxq, DEC17RD

Pl. Help ............. GCaspirant I am still contacting my lawyer who at this time is NOT willing to help..........

Jxq and Dec17RD it will be great help if you guys can provide information on how to handle this.

I saw lot of people are geeting this find of RFE ...... another Goof up by BCIS

I sent letter like this

why to pay money to attorney ?????
pay me instead :), without help of attorney I just sent this letter.

Date:xxx
Address of USCIS

SUB: I-765, Application for Employment Authorization Document, Renewal

Aplicant: NAME, A#xxxxxxx, I-765 receipt Number EAC ######

Dear Sir/Madam,
In response to the notice that I received from your office, dated xxxxx, I request that consider my I-765 application a request to renewal/extend my current EAD.

On 9/18/03, I applied to renew my EAD, which was about to expire on Jan 10, 2004. The Receipt number on this case is EAC-03-262-548XX. Since the processing time was longer than 90 days and only few days were left before expiration, I visited local USCIS office on Dec 28, 2003 and requested an interim EAD. The local USCIS office has issued interim EAD, which is valid from 12/29/03 to 08/28/04.

At this time, I am awaiting for the approval of my EAD/I-765 application that was submitted on 9/18/03.

Respectfully

XXX XXX XXX

Recently I got RFE on my EAD. (My lawyer was not told me what is that).He replyed to that and INS received it on 13the Feb. On seeing your expeariences , Shall I go for IEAD or not? I don't have any iEAD or EAD ? (My RD is OCT-03).

All your suggestions are appriciated.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: